Embarking on Whole30


Remember back in May when I said I wasn't quite ready for a Whole30 despite the amazing success I'd seen during my frequent blog stalks? Yeah, I may not have been ready then, but after finishing my #100happydays challenge and truly seeing how unhappy I was with the way I looked and felt, I was ready to fully embrace change in 2015.

Why now? I've read A LOT about Whole30, trying to understand how people have success and what it truly entails. On all the blogs I've surfed and books I read, it all starts out the same. "I felt blah. We were eating poorly. I couldn't lose weight (or put down that bottle of wine)." Reading these blogs was like reading my own diary. So I thought, why not? If these people can do it and change their lives, maybe I can too.

So after much research, reading, planning (and quite honestly, a lot of pre-Whole30 gluttony), Evan and I embarked on our Whole30 challenge on Jan. 20 (I needed to get past a huge and stressful work event in Miami first). We're on Day 5 and so far so good. I'll post a Whole30 wrap-up when I'm done. But in the meantime, check out these awesome blogs and bask in their amazing success.

a peachtree city life
two twenty one

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS