floor plans

As I don’t have any décor pictures to share yet, I thought it would be a good time to share the floor plan we chose.

 I know we’re bias, but I think it’s one of the best plans of the entire collection – it’s laid out so well. It works great for us giving us ample living space on the main level. One of our favorite things is the two-story great room, which connects to an upstairs loft, maximizing and connecting the areas we can entertain. It’s only three bedrooms, which suits us perfectly as we are not having kids and really only need a guest room for a handful of times throughout the year. The remaining bedroom will be dedicated to Evan for a man cave for man … stuff.

We’ve added some options to our house, most of which I’ve circled. On the main level we also added an outdoor covered patio and upgraded to their gourmet kitchen, which includes a range and wall oven/microwave as well as a hood. I can’t wait to see it!
Main Level floor plan
On the upstairs level, we added a couple things as well. I'm absolutely in love with the alternate master bath we chose, which added a bathtub as well as an extra west-facing window. The views are amazing and I can't wait to take my first bath in our new home.

Upper Level floor plan

We elected not to finish our basement right away. For starters the 2,150 square feet upstairs are way more than enough for us right now. We also are pretty sure we'll do something custom when we do finally finish it, which, to be honest, I'm not even sure is an option through the builder. If it is, I'm sure it's beyond expensive. We did, however, add the rough-in plumbing to make finishing it down the road a little easier.
Basement floor plan

So there you go, our new home. Now, if we could only move in and start replacing blue prints with actual photos. Only 28 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS